- Go to the CME Portal here (For the best user experience, please use Google Chrome)
- Please sign in with your email and password. If you’ve never accessed the system, follow instructions to create an account. Make sure you select nurse as your profession to ensure you receive the correct certificate.
- If you are not directed to the evaluation immediately after, please click on the link above again.
- Fill out the attestation and evaluation and select submit.
- You will then be directed to complete your personal profile. Make sure you input your state nursing license number for record keeping.
- Once finished, you will then be directed to the home page where you will select the My CE tab at the top of the page and download your certificate under Evaluations and Certificates.
Please reach out if you have difficulties or questions and thank you for participating in this educational event!
This workshop is designed to help faculty and clinical preceptors understand best practices, strategies, and barriers to providing telehealth care that are key to student learners’ development of telehealth competencies.
- Explore teaching telehealth as a method of provide care in nursing curriculum.
- Identify best practice consideration in equipment and technologies.
- Analyze the logistics of providing care anywhere and everywhere
: The University of Iowa College of Nursing is Iowa Board of Nursing Provider #1. With full time participation, 1.0 contact hours will be awarded.